Organizational Terms and Conditions
BY ACCEPTING THESE ORGANIZATIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS („AGREEMENT”),
YOU STATE THAT YOU ARE ACTING AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF AN ORGANIZATION OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY
AND HAVE THE NECESSARY AUTHORITY TO FULLY ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT.
ADDITIONAL REFERENCES TO THE WORDS „YOU”, „CUSTOMER”, „BUYER” OR „SUBSCRIBER”,
OR ANY OF THEIR OTHER FORMS, SHALL REFER TO THIS ORGANIZATION OR LEGAL ENTITY.
This Organizational Terms and Conditions (the „Organizational Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of the websites,
applications, and online services („Services”) operated by Meestory.
By using or ordering the Services, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement.
Company name: Meestory Solutions Kft.
Company registration number: 06-09-024607
Tax number: 26495530-2-06
Headquarters: 6723 Szeged, Római körút 17-19. B. house. 2. em. 44.
Bank account: HU09 1040 0872 5052 6883 5467 1004 (K&H Bank)
Email address: email@example.com
- This Agreement is between you and Meestory Solutions Kft. In this Agreement,
the word „Meestory” and all forms of the pronoun „we” mean the organization of Meestory Solutions Kft.
- You state and guarantee that you are fully capable of entering into and complying with the terms of this Agreement.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all purposes for which you use the Services.
- If you have created or requested the creation of an Organization at any time,
you acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
- The Owner(s) of the Organization or we may access, modify or delete data or content
that belongs to that Organization or its associated Meestory Lands.
- The Owner(s) of the Organization or we may revoke access to that Organization
and its associated Meestory Lands and their contents.
- You acknowledge and agree that in the event of improper use of Meestory,
breach of the terms of this Agreement, other illegal activities or for any other reason,
we may revoke access to the Services and terminate this Agreement, in which case we may delete Subscriber data.
- Your Rights: For the term of this Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive,
non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to access and use the Services in accordance with this Agreement.
You may grant access to the Service to Users of your choice.
You are responsible for these Users' compliance with the Terms and Conditions applicable to them.
- You must pay for user licences, which you use to provide access to Users.
(The Services are provided to Users free of charge if you have granted them access by purchasing a User License.)
- You must pay for the storage capacity needed to store the content of the Users you authorise.
The Service Provider shall provide an Organization in the Services free of charge for a period of 30 days
in the case of an online contract, or for the period specified in the contract in the case of an individual, written agreement.
Later referred to as a trial period.
You agree to pay for each Organization provided to you in the Services if you do not terminate this Agreement during the trial period.
The pricing for providing the Organization depends on the level of use.
Specific prices for Organization are determined based on the unit prices included in the selected pricing plan
in the Administrative Tools or included in an individual written contract.
The pricing may contain the following items:
- Monthly fee. To be paid regardless of the amount of use.
- Active user license. To be paid for each Active User belonging to the Organization not included in the monthly fee.
- Active user access license. To be paid for all Active User Access to the Organization not included in the monthly fee.
- Storage. To be paid per gigabyte-month started for all data storage required to store data belonging to the Organization,
not included in the above items.
We provide information about the pricing plan that belongs to the Organization and the unit prices included in it when you select the plan.
Example for the selected plan:
|Monthly fee||300 USD||Includes 120 Active User Access licences, covering 600 GB-months of storage|
|Active user license||0 USD||Not billed|
|Active user access license||3 USD||Includes 5 GB-month storage per user licence|
|Storage, for every GB-month||0.3 USD|
|Usage type||Example 1||Example 2||Example 3|
|Monthly fee||1 pcs||1 pcs||1 pcs|
|Active users||120 pcs||134 pcs||80 pcs|
|Active user accesses||120 pcs||160 pcs||90 pcs|
|Storage||600 GB-months||830 GB-months||660 GB-months|
|Subtotals (by type)||300 + 0 + 0 + 0||300 + 0 + 120 + 9||300 + 0 + 0 + 18|
|Total (net)||300 USD||429 USD||318 USD|
In Example 1, everything included in the monthly fee is fully used.
In Example 2, everything included in the monthly fee is fully used, but additional licenses and storage space had to be used.
In example 3, less of the license and more of the storage was needed than was included in the monthly fee.
The billing cycle is fixed to the calendar month. If the full month is not used, the amount corresponding to the partial month is billed.
Examples for partial month billing.
- In the case of a payment obligation created on April 21, we will issue an invoice with the end date of the settlement period on April 30,
the items of which, with the exception of storage space, will be reduced to 10/30 rate.
The net total of the above examples would be as follows: 100 USD | 143 USD | 106 USD.
- In the case of a payment obligation created on January 10, we will issue an invoice with the end date of the settlement period on January 31,
the items of which, with the exception of storage space, will be reduced to 20/31 rate.
The net total of the above examples would be as follows: 193.55 USD | 279.97 USD | 211.55 USD.
- In the case of a payment obligation created on June 10 and then terminated on June 14, we will issue an invoice with the end date of the settlement period on June 14,
the items of which, with the exception of storage space, will be reduced to 5/30 rate.
The net total of the above examples would be as follows: 50 USD | 79 USD | 68 USD.
- The Customer may fulfill their payment obligation by bank transfer by indicating the ID of the invoice issued by the Service Provider in the notice.
The information required for the transfer is included in the issued invoice or is accurately provided by the Administrative Tools.
- If the Administrative Tools or the Service Provider provide an option for it, the Customer may also pay by credit card.
Information on this is provided by the Administrative Tools or the Service Provider prior to payment.
- The Customer agrees to fulfill their payment obligation for the invoices issued by the Service Provider within 15 days.
Data, data protection and data security
- The Service Provider has only the rights to the data and content uploaded by the Users to the Services described in the Terms and Conditions.
Customer may not form any right or claim to them.
- Because of the purpose of the Services, we do not consider the data to be trade secrets
or to require stronger protection than the protection of personal data.
- We will take appropriate technical, organizational, and security measures to protect the information in our possession
from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
Limited voluntary warranty
- The Service Provider provides the Services in their current state and does not guarantee
error free and uninterrupted operation.
- Service Provider disclaims all warranties, express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Customer uses the Services at their own risk, so we are not responsible for any damage
or loss of data resulting from using or accessing the Services.
- Service Provider disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, extended or voluntary.
Termination of agreement
- The Service Provider may unilaterally terminate this Agreement with 30 days' notice.
- The Customer may unilaterally terminate this Agreement with effect from the day of termination
in the Administrative Tools or in writing (email).
- During the trial period, the Service Provider or the Customer may unilaterally terminate this Agreement with immediate effect.
- The Customer is obliged to fulfill their payment obligation until the termination of the Agreement.
- Within 60 days of the termination of the Agreement, the Service Provider is obligated to delete
or anonymize the data related to the Organization and the associated Meestory Lands from the Services,
which it is not obligated to keep.
(For example, Act C of 2000 on Accounting.)
- Within 1 year after the termination of the Agreement, the Service Provider is obligated to delete
the (non-anonymized) data related to the Organization and the associated Meestory Lands from the backups,
which it is not obligated to keep.
(For example, Act C of 2000 on Accounting.)
- The following points shall stay in effect after the termination of the Agreement:
The Customer authorizes the Service Provider to list it as a partner, customer or reference on its website or other public material.
You grant us a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right
to display the logos and trademarks of the Customer’s well-known brand.
The Customer shall reimburse the Service Provider for the additional costs or damages resulting from the improper use of the Services,
if it can be linked to a User or Users to whom the Customer has given access.
For example, but not limited to, the following are considered improper use (whether by automated or manual means.):
- Unrealistically high user activity.
- Unrealistically high amount of data download/upload.
- Generating unrealistically high network traffic.
- Violation of the Terms and Conditions.
The unrealistically high amount may differ from feature to feature,
which is determined by the Service Provider on a case-by-case basis.
This should be at least 30 times the frequency or extent of average use.
The Customer and the Service Provider (the Parties) agree to try to settle any disputes that may arise between them out of court.
If this does not lead to a result, the Parties shall submit the litigation to the jurisdiction of
the Commercial Court of the Szeged General Court, irrespective of the jurisdiction of the Customer.
Organization: The virtual equivalent of a Customer organization in the Services.
Meestory Land: A Meestory Land is a user group that belongs to an Organization.
For members of a Meestory Land, this is a virtual space where they can organize
events and programs with each other and access related functions.
User: The User is the natural person who signs-up for the Services.
Meestory Land User: A Meestory Land User is a Meestory User who joins a Meestory Land
and thus becomes a user of that Meestory Land.
Active User: For an Organization, a User is considered an Active User
if that Meestory User has interacted with a Meestory Land that belongs to the Organization in that calendar month.
Active User Access: For an Organization, a User has active user access if that User has a role
that is considered active in that calendar month in a Meestory Land that is part of the Organization.
Gigabyte-month or GB-month: Storage capacity required to store 10 ^ 9 bytes (1GB) for the entire duration of a calendar month.
Proportionally, if 3 * 10 ^ 9 bytes (3GB) are to be stored, but only for one-third of the duration of the calendar month,
it is also equivalent to 1 gigabyte-month.
Administrative tools: A tool included in the Services that is used to administer, configure or manage the Services.
For example, but not limited to, the website https://admin.meestory.com.
Data management: Act CXII of 2011 (Infotv.), Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU)
Copyright: Act LXXVI of 1999
With respect to matters not covered by this Agreement, the provisions of the Civil Code and other applicable Hungarian laws shall apply.
Effective Date: 2020. October 26.