This document is only a translation of our Terms and conditions
Only the Hungarian text should be considered for any legal matter.
Terms and conditions
By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement.
Company name: Meestory Solutions Kft.
Company registration number: 06-09-024607
Tax number: HU26495530
Headquarters: Római körút 17-19. B. lph. 2. em. 44. SZEGED Csongrád 6723 HUNGARY
- This Agreement is between you and Meestory Solutions Kft. In this Agreement,
the word „Meestory” and all forms of the pronoun „we” mean the organization of Meestory Solutions Kft.
- You state and guarantee that you have the right to join at least one Meestory Land upon registration,
and when joining a Meestory Land, you have the right to do so.
- You must be of legal age to use the Services. Before using the Services,
you state that you have reached the age of 18 and are fully able to enter into
and comply with the terms of this Agreement.
- You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all purposes for which you use the Services
and for your own content (as defined below).
- If you have joined a Meestory Land at any time, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Owner(s) of the Meestory Land or we may access,
modify or delete data or content belonging to that Meestory Land.
- The Owner(s) of the Meestory Land or we may revoke access to that Meestory Land and its contents.
- You acknowledge and agree that Meestory may, in the event of improper use,
breach of the terms of this Agreement, other infringing acts or for any other reason,
terminate your access to the Services and terminate this Agreement
- For purposes of this Agreement, „your content” means the content, materials,
and information, including without limitation: information, sound recordings, photographs,
videos, documents, and other materials, that you create, submit, send, upload, publish, display,
customize, store or transmit, or to which you refer.
- You state and guarantee that you have all necessary rights and permissions
(including intellectual property rights) to share, distribute, publish, make available and authorize your content,
and that your content does not infringe the rights of third parties.
Meestory does not claim ownership of your content, except for Meestory Content (see definition below),
which we license to you, and you may include it in your content.
- Some elements of the Services allow you to submit or share your content on the Services or with other users.
You acknowledge that by doing so, your own content will be visible to others, and you agree that others may freely view,
use, distribute, reproduce, display, modify and transmit your content in connection with their use of the Services.
- You are solely responsible for your own content. We are not responsible for the accuracy or other features of your content
stored and managed by us on your behalf. You may delete your content stored on the Services
Meestory is not responsible for the loss or damage of your content.
- With respect to access to and use of the Services, for the duration of your use of the Services,
you grant us an international, non-exclusive, unrestricted, transferable, sublicensable, fully paid-up, royalty-free license
to use your content for the following purposes:
(a) providing, maintaining and improving the Services;
(b) in the manner specified or permitted by this Agreement; and
(c) as otherwise agreed in writing with you. This license terminates on the date you delete your content or user account (whichever comes first).
However, you acknowledge that the removed content may be backed up for a reasonable period of time.
Your use of Meestory
- In this Agreement, Meestory Content means the Services, and the content, materials,
computer code and software that are part of the Services,
including without limitation the software, its interface and handling, images, text,
graphics, illustrations, trademarks, photographs, audio and video content, and sounds,
but not including your content.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you have the non-exclusive,
non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to access and use our content in accordance
with this Agreement during the term of this Agreement.
You do not get ownership rights. Meestory and its licensors reserve all rights,
entitlements and interests (including intellectual property rights) in the Services
and any related and underlying technology, and any derivative work, modifications
or enhancements made by or on behalf of Meestory, including work based on your feedback.
You do not get any rights other than those expressly granted to you in this Agreement.
- For more details about the handling of your own content or data submitted to us
or created by you in connection with your use of the Services,
- We apply appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized
or illegal access to, or unauthorized or illegal use or handling of your own content.
Responsible use of Meestory
While using Meestory:
- You may not conceal your identity, misuse the identity of anyone else
or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or organisation.
- You may not engage in activities that exploit, abuse or threaten children.
- You may not create or display content that is illegal, discriminatory, abusive,
unfair, misleading, defamatory, or that encourages violence, law-breaking,
self-mutilation, dystrophy or drug use.
- You may not violate the law or the rights of Meestory or any other third party.
- You may not interfere with the normal operation of Meestory or its use by anyone else.
- You may not access the Meestory Service or related content and information outside of
the interfaces provided by Meestory in any unauthorized manner
(such as through automated content collection tools), circumvent access control,
or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Meestory Service or related systems,
passwords, or accounts.
- You may not upload viruses, malware, or any other malicious code, or do anything that could damage,
disable, overburden, or impair the Meestory service or related systems
(such as denial of service or interference with the display of pages or other behavior of Meestory).
Third party websites
Our content may contain links to external websites. This does not mean that Meestory approves any site,
and we are not responsible for the actions, content, information and data associated with third-party sites,
the links they contain, or any changes or updates to those sites.
Your use of third party applications
We may allow third parties to develop and provide services and applications that complement
the way you use the Services. You may use such services and applications in accordance with the
provider’s own terms and policies, and you acknowledge and agree that you do so at your own risk.
Suspension and termination
- We may terminate your account at any time, for any reason,
or terminate (in whole or in part) this Agreement.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify (in whole or in part), withdraw,
suspend, discontinue or terminate the Services or restrict their availability at any time without notice.
We may do so, for example, if we are no longer able to provide the Services,
if we need to make changes based on user feedback or due to technological improvements,
or if our third-party service providers cease to allow us to use or provide access to their resources.
- Upon termination of your Meestory account or the Services, your right to access and use the Services
and your own content will terminate immediately, and the permissions granted under this Agreement
will no longer be valid.
GUARANTEE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- If anyone makes a claim against us in connection with your activities,
content or information on Meestory, you will indemnify and exempt us from all damages,
losses and expenses of any kind incurred in connection with such claim
(including reasonable legal costs and fees).
Although we have established rules regarding user conduct, we do not monitor or control
the activities of users on Meestory, and we are not responsible for any content or information
transmitted or shared by users on Meestory. We are not responsible for any offensive, objectionable,
obscene, illegal or otherwise objectionable content or information that you may encounter on Meestory.
We are not responsible for the online and offline conduct of Meestory users.
- WE STRIVE FOR THE ERROR-FREE AND SAFE OPERATION OF MEESTORY, BUT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF USE IS YOURS.
MEESTORY IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MARKETABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND COMPLIANCE.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT MEESTORY WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT MEESTORY WILL ALWAYS OPERATE
WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, DELAY OR DEFICIENCY.
MEESTORY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES.
YOU MUST INDEMNIFY US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES FROM ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOWN
DEMANDS AND CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR CLAIM AGAINST SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES
ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO MEESTORY OR THIS STATEMENT,
EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
OUR TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR IN CONNECTION WITH MEESTORY DOES NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (100 USD),
OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS.
THE APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES,
SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES,
THE LIABILITY OF MEESTORY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Meestory may, from time to time, change or modify this Agreement and any terms and conditions
referenced or contained in this Agreement.
- By continuing to use the Services after you have been notified of changes to our Terms and Conditions,
you agree to the changes.
Our responsibilities and your feedback
Meestory may use automated technologies to identify child pornography and other illegal or malicious content,
or any content that we reasonably believe may be harmful to Meestory’s services, users, or third parties.
We may remove or restrict access to any of your data or content (without obligation)
if we believe that it violates this terms of acceptable use, or applicable laws and regulations.
Meestory will notify you in a reasonable manner of such action, except in cases prohibited by law.
All feedback about Meestory is welcome, but it is important to know that we can use your
comments and suggestions without any obligation or payment.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Meestory
with respect to the Services and supersedes all prior notices and agreements relating to the Services.
You confirm that you have not relied on any prior notices and agreements.
The headings are for reference purposes only and do not form part of this Agreement.
- You agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your personal information
to both Europe and the United States.
- You and we agree that, as a result of this Agreement, no assignment, partnership, joint venture or employment relationship
will be established between you and Meestory, and you have no right to impose any obligation on us in any respect.
- The failure of Meestory to enforce any provisions of this Agreement or to respond
to your breach of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of any right.
The rights contained in this Agreement may only be waived in writing signed by us.
- You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or your rights or obligations
under this Agreement without Meestory’s prior written consent.
- If any part of this Agreement is deemed to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable
by any court or administrative authority having appropriate jurisdiction,
the remaining parts of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- Meestory shall not be liable for failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations
under this Agreement due to factors beyond Meestory’s reasonable control
(e.g., force majeure, natural disaster, fire, flood, terrorist act, intentional damage,
compliance with law or governmental regulation, or mechanical, electronic or communication failure or interference).
If you use Meestory Administration tools (such as https://admin.meestory.com),
the following points also apply to you:
- I acknowledge that I am acting as a representative of the customer organization when using the administrative tools.
I do this only if I am authorized to represent the organization.
If I have received or obtained access without authorization,
I must immediately notify Meestory Solutions Kft. or the person granting the right.
- Data generated during the use of administrative tools is not considered personal data.
This data is retained regardless of whether the user has been deleted.
(Examples include log files generated during accesses and operations that can identify a particular user.)
- I acknowledge that I am solely responsible for any actions carried out with administrative tools
that are unlawful or contrary to the interests of the organisation I represent.
- I acknowledge that certain operations carried out using the administrative tools
are irrevocable and final, and I will use them accordingly.
- I acknowledge that it is forbidden to decode the identity of users from data
from the administration system in any way, unless they are already directly identified.
- I acknowledge that actions carried out with the administrative tools may involve a payment obligation
towards the organization I represent.
- I understand that I may only grant administrative rights to a person who is authorised to represent the organisation.
Effective Date: 2019. August 20.